This morning, Evan wanted to write down his song/poem, that he's been singing over the past few days in various forms (but always with the same title). He wrote the title with my help, then I wrote down the rest. He said one phrase as a time and I transcribed, leaving new lines when he paused. This is purely Evan's work, I just wrote!
"In a Beautiful House"
I love my family
full of hugs and kisses
in space
and on earth we love each other.
You are my baby who I love.
The Pledge of Allegiance.
My daddy my baby and you
and me
and my kitty-kitty.
Leaves fall from the sky, and snow,
where I'm leaving Kindergarten.
In a clock, I love you forever,
even if you're mad, even if I'm bad.
-Evan Sudre, age 5.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment