This is for you computer geeks out there... I was bored at work so I made up this little UNIX conversation in a bar....B: hey baby, i'm grepping for love and you have the perfect lines.
G: oh please, i rm'ed those files long ago. please, just go mkdir with someone else.
B: c'mon, let's cat you and me and find out.
G: i think we'd be way too diff, i don't even wanna cmp with you!
B: well, we can at least dance, how 'bout you and i mv together
G: hmm, let's flip for it. head is yes, tail is no.
B: oh no! it's tail! that's not fair... let's chmod for a second.
G: it is fair! it's in the basic pwd of betting...but i guess we can dance this one song...
B: nice!
G: it's just a dance, don't think you're going to ls my files!
B: i don't need to ls you, i've already got you wc'ed!
G: haha! don't you just think YOU'RE the emacs-daddy...
B: hey, could you pipe me your digits?
G: uh, i don't think so--i'm killing this process!
Now if you get any of this, CONGRATULATIONS!!! that means you're a nerd, too.
7 comments:
Yay for nerdliness!
uh oh! i think i'm a country bumpkin!:)
Thank goodness I don't get this!
uh oh- i guess i've confirmed my nerdiness!
hmmm... does this come in canadian?? I guess i am not so nerdy!!
So, how can I understand this as a fitness trainer and never have taken a computer class? Is nerdiness genetic?
you fitness trainers have to write your own jokes, like: 'hey baby, i don't mean to lunge but can we meet on the quad to share a hammy? weight! weight for me!'
Post a Comment