We are redoing the pool. Jean-Robert is the manager of this project, and it is stressing him out bigtime. Every morning he jumps out of bed to look at the giant hole that was his pool. His beloved pool. And every day he asks me "so? what do you think of the pool?" I admit, I am not stressed at all--I know it's going to be beautiful. Here are some photos of the transformation...
On vide la piscine:
The pool is emptied:
Nina is so confused:
The attack of the jackhammers:
L'attaque des marteau-piqueurs:
Et puis les carreaux:
And then the tiles:
The workers, Saturday morning:
Aaaa, that's better...
2 comments:
Ah! je suis très surprise: vous mettez un liner ou du carrelage?
Elle s'abîmait?
On met du micro gravier compacte. Cela remplace le platre qu'il y avait vant et qui se soulevait. Je crois qu'on voit le trou sur la premiere photo. Le carrelage est sur les derniers 20cm au niveau de l'eau.
Bises!
JR
Post a Comment