He's just way too cute! What a big boy he is now!
Merci Karen pour ces photos qui nous rapprochent de vous.Je vous embrasse très fort.
Yay for the bouncer! He looks like a little man in the last picture :)
he's beautiful! give him a tummy tickle for me:)
Is he growing into those feet? hahaWhat a beautiful nephew I have (thanks to such good looking parents!!!)I love blogging - its too cool!Love, Jen
So adorable! I can't wait to see him in person :-)
Post a Comment
The adventures of 4 American-French Bibis in Santa Clara!
6 comments:
He's just way too cute! What a big boy he is now!
Merci Karen pour ces photos qui nous rapprochent de vous.
Je vous embrasse très fort.
Yay for the bouncer! He looks like a little man in the last picture :)
he's beautiful! give him a tummy tickle for me:)
Is he growing into those feet? haha
What a beautiful nephew I have (thanks to such good looking parents!!!)
I love blogging - its too cool!
Love, Jen
So adorable! I can't wait to see him in person :-)
Post a Comment