Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Apres le bain

Yesterday I gave Evan a bath. It was the first bath in the kitchen sink (instead of our smaller bathroom sink). I love how after a bath and a good towel dry, his hair sticks straight up. Rather than combing it right away, I left it like that for a while because it was so cute. I don't know if the photos really capture it.
And a big yawn... (a decieving one, because he did not sleep after the bath...)
Instead of sleeping, he wanted to suck on his pacifier and gaze out the window, as he reclined back on my knees.


4 comments:

Virginie said...

Coucou à tous les 3! Merci de nous faire partager ces beaux moments de votre vie. Evan a l'air d'apprécier le bain ! On vous envoie des tonnes de bisous mais les plus gros vont à Evan dont il nous tarde de faire sa connaissance "en vrai". En attendant on suit vos aventures...avec beaucoup de bonheur. Nini, Benoît, Rafaèle et Samuel

Sharon said...

What a cutie pie! I love how huge the pacifier looks in his mouth. We love getting all the Evan updates from Aunt Denise and Cousin Jen. We miss you and send our love and hugs to you all!

Love,
Sharon, Kelly & Twins

Tatie Christiane said...

Il est craquant!
On veut tous la même coiffure!
Merci Karen de ces photos et commentaires qui nous rapprochent de vous.
Bises de nous tous.

Elaine said...

It looks like you guys are having fun together :)