This morning I did a 6k run for the Give Light Foundation. They said it was a 5k, but I was running non-stop, and I know my pace very well, and so I'm guessing it was about 6k. I did it with Elia in the baby jogger. It was a very warm morning, and everyone was very friendly, and the baked goodies at the end of race were amazing! Elia slept almost the entire time... BUT still took a 2-hour nap this afternoon... WOOHOO!
Thanks to a coworker who was also there, I have some photos...I had brought my camera but forgot to put the SD card in it. Yup...I do that a lot.
* * * * *
Ce matin j'ai fait une course de 6 km pour le Give Light Foundation. Ils ont dit que c'etait 5 km, mais je courrais sans arret, et je connais ma vitesse tres bien, alors je pense que c'etait vers 6 km. Je l'ai faite avec Elia, dans la poussette de course. Il faisait assez chaud, tout le monde etait gentil, et les patisseries a la fin etaient merveilleux! Elia a dormi presque toute la course...MAIS elle a quand meme fait une sieste de 2 heures cet apres-midi... WOOHOO!Grace a un collegue qui etait la aussi, j'ai quelques photos. J'avais emmene mon appareil mais j'ai oublie la carte memoire. Oui...je le fait assez souvent.
Before the race...
Avant la course...
Henna tattoos for kids...
On your mark....A vos marques...

At the finish line!A la ligne d'arrivee!
No comments:
Post a Comment