Sunday, October 10, 2010

Les weekends occupes!

Fun times at Happy Hollow, at the park, a birthday party, a house-warming party...

On s'amuse a Happy Hollow, au parc, a une anniversaire, une pendaison de crémaillère...

* * * * *
The weekend I was in Colorado, Papa was very busy with the little ones! And they did lots of fun stuff: Happy Hollow, parks...

Le weekend dernier j'etais au Colorado, et Papa etait tres occupe avec les petits! Et ils ont fait beaucoup de choses amusantes: Happy Hollow, les parcs...

A l'anniversaire d'Akhil, au 'pumpkin patch'...
At Akhil's birthday party, at the pumpkin patch...
And then, today, I realized it was too quiet. I didn't know where Evan was. I went around the house looking for him, and Papa found him hiding...

Et puis, aujourd'hui, j'ai realise qu'il etait trop silencieuse. Je ne savais pas ou etait Evan. Je le cherchais dans la maison, et c'etait Papa qui l'a trouve...


2 comments:

donna said...

Fun fun! That pumpkin patch looks fun- which one was is? The maze is awesome!

karen said...

That's Spina Farms in South San Jose...Well, kinda past South San Jose ;). It's great! http://www.spinafarmspumpkinpatch.com