A friend of ours, Sri, celebrated her birthday yesterday with a Bollywood party. Fortunately, she and her husband lent our whole family clothes for the event! Thanks, Sri and Chethan!
On etait tous pret pour partir et Elia hurlait--elle avait faim (j'ai l'impression que ca arrive souvent...). Alors le JR indien a fait mange sa fille indienne...
We were all ready to leave and Elia was screamin--she was hungry (it seems like that happens often...). So the Indian JR fed his Indian daughter....
OK, so we're a bit white to pass as Indian...(especially Elia--it's like she's glowing!)
Evan took this photo of me (I had to squat to his level)...
At the party the photographer took photos of each family, so I'll put that photo here soon if I can. That way we'll have a photo of the four of us together!
Et aujourd'hui...beaucoup de sourires!
And today...lots of smiles!
1 comment:
THESE ARE AWESOME!!! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment