Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2me mariage pour Evan...

2nd wedding for Evan...

Et on a loupe toute la ceremonie parce qu'il faisait trop de bruit. Mais ce n'etait pas grave--Maman et Evan a joue dehors pendant une heure, et apres personne pouvait nous trouver! Apres, un dine sympa dans un beau jardin, avec les copains, dans les montagnes pres de Santa Cruz...

And we missed the whole ceremony because he was being too noisy. But that's okay--Mommy and Evan played outside for an hour, and afterwards no one could find us! After this, a nice dinner in a beautiful garden, with friends, in the mountains near Santa Cruz...Les jolis maries...
The handsome newlyweds...
Yo, wassup? I'm jus' chillin'...
Famille Sudre
See what I mean about French-speaking lips?
The day after...
Le jour apres...

2 comments:

Jen Lesea-Ames, CEO/Founder, Fitwise Training said...

Evan is getting so big! He's a little boy now, awww...
I'm DYING to see him.
Great pic of you 3 - you need more of those on the blog!
Love, Tatie Jen

tatie Christiane said...

Alors Evan n'aime pas trop les cérémonies de mariage?
Il préfère la fête qui suit et on le comprend...
Bises à vous 3.