Happy Thanksgiving too! We are stuffed but will enjoy Shawn mom's homemade pecan pie, cocnut cream pie, pumpkin pie and a 6 layer chocolate cheesecake! I guess we'll be running tomorrow! Love, Tatie Jen
Why don't you reprieve the poor duck...!-))I hope it was tasty. But dinking champagne with duck, is it a Tarnais habit?Bises et à bientôt les amis.Sylvain
Actually, we drank the champagne for the aperatif ;). Red wine with duck confit, of course!
Post a Comment
The adventures of 4 American-French Bibis in Santa Clara!
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving too! We are stuffed but will enjoy Shawn mom's homemade pecan pie, cocnut cream pie, pumpkin pie and a 6 layer chocolate cheesecake! I guess we'll be running tomorrow! Love, Tatie Jen
Why don't you reprieve the poor duck...!-))
I hope it was tasty. But dinking champagne with duck, is it a Tarnais habit?
Bises et à bientôt les amis.
Sylvain
Actually, we drank the champagne for the aperatif ;). Red wine with duck confit, of course!
Post a Comment