Evan needs to strengthen his back and I've found a way for him to do that, while also helping out with dinner! Jen, how about you put this on your website, Fitwise Training?
Il faut qu'Evan fait travailler les muscles de son dos, et j'ai trouve une solution--il peut le faire pendant qu'il aide avec le dine! Jen, tu peux mettre cette video sur ton site, Fitwise Training!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is great - I think we need to put on our website - shall we do a revenue share like I am doing with Martha Stewart's Personal trainer?
I guess I'll have to give you the larger % since you own the content as well as you have chosen the best-looking model to date...
:)
Rien ne vaut le training salade...mais Evan n'en est pas persuadé...
Pour jouer au rugby il va bien falloir en passer par là pourtant!
Pense à nos pauvres Français qui samedi vont devoir résister aux Blacks!
Alors Evan courage!
Hi Karen! Hey, I don't have any of your info (lost it). Gotta get the magic mike at some point.
Post a Comment