Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween--again!

Who's happy it's Halloween?!?!
Qui est content que c'est Halloween?!?!
Chow mein anyone?
Quelqu'un veut du chow mein?
Yes, I have strange ideas for Halloween costumes (I want to be original!)...
Oui, j'ai des idees bizarres pour les deguisements de Halloween (je veux etre originale!)...
I drew a bit on his face, for tonight, it was the first time he did real "trick-or-treating"! He loved being with his friends, il ran to all the houses to say "trick or treat", then said, "thank you! Happy Halloween!" Very well-behaved, this spider...
J'ai dessine un peu sur son visage, car ce soir, c'etait la premiere fois qu'il a fait du vrai "trick-or-treating"! Il a adore etre avec ses copains, il courait a toutes les maison pour dire "trick or treat", puis il disait, "thank you! Happy Halloween!" Tres sage, cette arraignee...
(Yes, that is a grape in his hand...I gave him grapes before he got ONE piece of candy.)
(Oui, c'est un raisin dans sa main...Je lui ai donne des raisins avant qu'il a choisi UN bonbon.)
Mmmm, candy...
Mmmm, les bonbons...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your costume! Evan looks like he was very happy! Great pics. :) Love Tatie Jen

Sylvain said...

Impressionnant, ton déguisement, Karen! Je suis bluffé...

donna said...

Your costume was AWESOME!!! Hilarious! And Evan and Elia were adorable!

Jeanne & Tim à San Francisco... said...

Karen, are you going to work tomorrow? Still employed there?
My little brother and sister were so cute!!!

karen said...

Yes, I work with a lot of Chinese people, and no one was offended (I think). I asked a few people before Friday to make sure. However, oddly, the CEO DID give me a funny look....

Anonymous said...

your costume made me LOL, Karen;)
--Melissa