Quoi faire quand il pleut tout le weekend? S'amuser a la maison! On etait tous un peu fatigue, on n'avait pas envie de trop bouger... Maman a organize tous les jouets d'Evan, maintenant il a un coin du salon pour lui-meme! (Alors on ne peut pas trop dire "au coin!" pour le punir...)
D'accord, Maman, si tu ne me laisse pas jouer sous la pluie dehors, je vais au moin jouer sous la douche! (notez, c'est sec dedans! et non, ce n'est pas une eponge dans sa main...)
What to do on a rainy weekend? Indoor fun! We were all a bit tired and lazy and didn't feel like going anywhere.... Mommy organized all of Evan's toys and now he has an entire corner of the living room just for him! (So we can't really say "go to the corner" to punish him...)
OK, Mommy, if you aren't gonna let me play outside in the rain, I'm going to play in the shower! (note: the shower is dry, and no, that is not a sponge in his hand...)
I realize every day how big Evan is getting. He can sit in a chaire by himself without falling (too much). This morning he ate at the kitchen table, sitting on a real chair! Here he is sitting with a book. He loves books... Now, when we ask him "where is the ___?" and he doesn't know, he holds his hands in the air as if to say "I don't know..."
Evan, ou est le poisson? (c'est dans le livre...)
Evan, where is the fish?
OK, I have to admit, we kind of let Evan be a couch potato this weekend. He loves "Happy Feet", with the dancing penguins. Now we have the BluRay, and the penguins can speak French! (yes, Papa is still proud of his Broncos even though football season is over...)
6 comments:
Un week end de soleil chez nous avec repas en terrasse. Etonnant!
Je trouve sur les photos un changement chez Evan qui semble avoir fait un bond de maturité.
On dirait qu'il a déjà 2 ans.
Merci Karen pour ces petits reportages qui nous rapprochent.
Bises à vous 3.
Wow. He really IS getting so big! I need to come visit :)
Did you like Happy Feet? I've been meaning to see it, because the preview makes me laugh!
Happy Feet is, I must admit, awesome! I guess I like all the music and, and, yes, even the dancing. Even after seeing bits and pieces of it over 100 times, I still sometimes notice something new--a joke or an allusion to something only an adult would get, for example...
C'est vrai que le petit bout qu'on a vu il y un an est devenu un vrai petit garçon... Le temps passe vite!
Il faut vraiment que je vienne vous voir un de ces quatre!
Bisous à tous les 3.
Sylvain
Oui, Sylvain, on sera ravi de te voir! Quand tu voudrais...
Post a Comment