After the bath, just before going to bed, Evan relaxes with me. I know I have to stop giving him the bottle, but how nice it is in the evening to cuddle him while he drinks it! ("bibi" in French is baby talk for "bottle", like "baba" in English... So I give the "bibi" to my "bibi"...)
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Le soir avec Maman...
Apres le bain, juste avant d'aller au lit, Evan se repose avec moi. Je sais qu'il faut arreter les biberons, mais que c'est bien le soir de lui faire des calins pendant qu'il le boit (le bibi ;) )!
After the bath, just before going to bed, Evan relaxes with me. I know I have to stop giving him the bottle, but how nice it is in the evening to cuddle him while he drinks it! ("bibi" in French is baby talk for "bottle", like "baba" in English... So I give the "bibi" to my "bibi"...)
After the bath, just before going to bed, Evan relaxes with me. I know I have to stop giving him the bottle, but how nice it is in the evening to cuddle him while he drinks it! ("bibi" in French is baby talk for "bottle", like "baba" in English... So I give the "bibi" to my "bibi"...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Profite de ces précieux moments ma petite Karen!
Ils passent si vite...
Post a Comment