Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Quick update

We finally arrived after an eventful trip... We missed our plane from Paris to Toulouse, stood in line for a couple hours, and got a flight a few hours later. Evan was amazing! He didn't cry too much, he slept, and time flew. It is really a pleasure to travel with him... When JR and I were scared we'd have to spend the night in Paris because all flights were full, Evan was always smiling and sweet. It makes you realize what's really important...

Everyone has been having a great time. Evan's French family adores him (how could they not?) and Evan loves being passed around, being the center of attention. Of course there's little sweet Clément too, who is very curious and runs around everywhere.

We are catching up with the time difference, and Evan finally is too. We all have a cold but we just got some fancy contraption at the pharmacy to suck the snot out of Evan's nose so I'm excited to try it. Hehehe.

Of course, we are eating a lot, and it's not even close to being done! OK, I should go--we're at the bookstore and Evan is around here somewhere!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear you made it o.k. At least you were not flying through Denver!!! Be sure to take LOTS of pictures! Love, Tatie Jen

donna said...

That's great that Evan traveled so well- I thought about you guys while we were on our 4 hour flight (which seemed to last forever!).