I think that is the funniest costume I have ever seen!
mon pauvre petit poulet......
Oh - this is just the beginning... He makes an adorable "petit poulet", though he is probably happy this is a once a year occasion!Love, Jen
O my god!
That is awesome!
I wish they had this costume when my boys were this little! Actually, I wouldn't mind having one for myself. Its absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment
The adventures of 4 American-French Bibis in Santa Clara!
6 comments:
I think that is the funniest costume I have ever seen!
mon pauvre petit poulet......
Oh - this is just the beginning...
He makes an adorable "petit poulet", though he is probably happy this is a once a year occasion!
Love, Jen
O my god!
That is awesome!
I wish they had this costume when my boys were this little! Actually, I wouldn't mind having one for myself. Its absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment