Sunday, September 24, 2006

Party at the Sudre's

Last weekend, my aunt Sue and my mom were here visiting, and then my aunt Denise, my cousins Renee and Becky, and Renee's boyfriend Jose all came. Denise cooked and brought dinner and desert and we had a great meal and a great time. It turned into a real party!

Evan was absolutely smitten with Denise, smiling and cooing at her like crazy. Evan loves everyone, though; he smiled a lot at Sue and his Grandma too. And when he was crying, Jose took him and he fell asleep on Jose instantly!

JR and I had so much fun. It made me realize how much I love having family over to visit. I like being surrounded by family and friends, and I wish more of my family lived closeby.

Here's a photo Sue took of Evan smiling at Denise:

1 comment:

Tatie Christiane said...

Evan change très vite et est très présent et convivial à ce que je vois!
Il est magnifique et participe à l'ambiance.
Que ne suis-je plus proche!
Gros baiser sur ses belles joues!
Christiane